Level 1, Ideas: up to US$25,000 to develop and test an idea in its initial phase.
Level 2, Prototype: up to US$250,000 for a development pilot in the intervention areas established for the Challenge.
Nivel 3, Validation: up to US$500,000 to broaden already-successful pilot tests.
Nivel 4, Expansion: up to US$1,500,000 for tried-and-true solutions with viability for commercial, alliance-generation, or capital attraction. They must have the capacity to mobilize additional external resources.
Innovative solutions that can mitigate the effects of this regional crisis through one or more scopes of action. Successful solutions will be implemented on the basis of a clear knowledge of the problem and its context; promoting diversity and inclusion. The proposed solution must prove its potential or capacity to be amplified, sustainable, and provide measurable impact.
The geographic scope is subject to change according to the emerging needs tied to the situation in Venezuela. The Challenge will initially focus on the communities that have hosted Venezuelan refugees. Applicants can be located in any part of the world, but solutions proposed must be implemented in one or more of the following territories:
– Elevate the Venezuelan people’s voice and creativity to respond to the needs of the regional crisis, and inform on its specific problems to those proposing solutions.
– Connect Venezuelans, host communities, and creative minds anywhere in the world to promote the development of innovative solutions.
– Expand networks among communities and countries to promote collaboration.
– Finance, test, and scale solutions.
– Build an inventory of solutions previously tested and ready to be implemented.