Citizens reported being worried about debt and inflation in Argentina during the first 120 days of the pandemic.
A report with findings on citizen trends and exit strategies during the first 4 months of COVID-19, using the public citizen observatory, CivicLytics.
This article explains how the CivicLytics platform supports citizens, governments, and private sector to act towards solutions to exit the crisis
Economic security at home and at companies has generated different types of conversations.
Lack of water in different neighborhoods in the most important cities in the region. This makes hygiene and wellness practices during quarantine more difficult.
The summer hit Central America with poverty spikes, followed by hunger spikes, a few weeks after.
Citizens manifested phobias when entering in contact with other people, as well as difficulty to be in groups, because of the propagation of the virus.
During social distancing, it was more noticeable women's conversation topics about hygiene, isolation, and gender violence.
CivicLytics detected rough spikes in anxiety in the moment quarantine measures were announced.
Mentioning the IDB report based on Artificial Intelligence for analyzing citizen trends in millions of online comments.
Learn more about how technology helps understand dignity, trust, security, visibility—and to inform public and private sector solutions at a local and regional level.
CivicLytics and many of these scans stimulate citizen participation to ensure that governments know the opinions and suggestions of all people.
The international business platform created by the IDB allows companies to continue doing business despite international fair cancellations and high demand for products worldwide.
Listening to citizens to not leave anyone behind. Click to see what worries the most in your country in real time about the pandemic.
The virtual platform has published 62 causes from 40 civil society organizations in Chile, impacting over 25 thousand people and channeling more than $1,5 million in donations.
Though hospital housekeepers are often measured by standards of productivity -- how many rooms they clean -- hospital executives are beginning to realize their larger importance.
Latin America and the Caribbean will see sharp growth reductions of between 1.8 percent and 5.5 percent of GDP in 2020 due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
Governments in the region will be able to implement dashboards and control centers to monitor the spread of the virus and identify where intervention is needed
US$6.2 million for Belize following the government’s request to the Bank to reprogram 10% of the undisbursed balance of the country’s current investment portfolio
US$85 million in grants and expects to leverage US$1.1 billion in investment loans from 2020 and beyond
We will hear why and how the Inter-American Development Bank and Citibeats are using artificial intelligence to analyze millions of public civic opinions on COVID-19
Este miércoles hablamos de cómo el distanciamiento social afecta a las poblaciones más vulnerables de América Latina y el Caribe.
Alexandre Meira da Rosa, Vice-President for Countries, and the four Regional Economic Advisors of the IDB will analyze the economic impact of the pandemic on regional economies.
This WHO document provides advice on the use of masks in communities, during home care, and in health care settings in areas that have reported cases of COVID-19.
This would allow tracing to be done to alert those who may come in contact with COVID-19 to take further steps.
Insights into what has changed in response to policies aimed at combating COVID-19. The reports chart movement trends over time by geography.
A page that gathers global Deloitte insights to help the private sector thrive with resilience.
In China, greenhouse gas emissions are down by roughly 25%. In our region, 50,000 people die prematurely due to air pollution.
They are offering $100M in cash grants and ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in over 30 countries
From creating biometric identification systems to developing ways to deliver microfinance loans, here are six innovative ways social innovators are addressing the pandemic.
To help address the crisis, Google is announcing a new $800+ million commitment to support small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs)
In the region, half of doctors and more than 80% of nurses are women, and women do 73% of the unpaid labor at home while men do the remaining 27%.
Open and relevant resources to motivate the construction of answers based on quality information and global collaboration.
Citizen engagement has a decisive role in the upcoming days. These are not times to think about oneself isolated from the personal obligation to contribute.